I. Banner cookies
From a service improvement perspective, we can potentially identify the number of pages visited, the number of visits, as well as visitors' activity on the platform and their frequency of return. For this purpose, we use the technology of "cookies".
a cookie does not allow us to identify you. In general, it records information about the navigation of your computer on our site (the pages you visited, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) that we can read during your subsequent visits. The shelf life of this information is 12 months.
We inform you that you can oppose the registration of "cookies" by configuring your browser for this purpose.
II. Cookies information page
When you browse our website www.studiospresso.com, information may be recorded or read in your device, subject to your choices.
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer / tablet / smartphone / connected TV / video game console connected to the Internet when visiting a site. They aim to collect information about your navigation and to send you personalized offers and services. Cookies are managed by your internet browser.
2. Cookies that are issued
The StudioSpresso cookies that we install on your device, allow us to recognize your browser when you connect to our site. We are anxious to serve our customers at the best and that is why we issue cookies in order to:
· Establish attendance statistics to better monitor and improve the quality of StudioSpresso services;
· To adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal;
· To personalize our advertising offer;
· To verify your account and determine the times when you are connected, so as to facilitate your access to StudioSpresso services and offer you an experience and functionalities adapted to your use;
· To guarantee the security of your personal account, your data and StudioSpresso services.
3. Third-party cookies
These are cookies that may be placed on our website by third-party companies (partners), in order to identify your interests in order to better personalize the advertising offer that will be sent to you on or off our website.
The issue and use of third-party cookies is subject to the privacy policies of those third parties. We will have no control or access to third-party cookies. However, we make sure that the partner companies process the information collected on the site www.studiospresso.com in compliance with the law "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978.
4. Your choices regarding cookies
You can disable these cookies at any time. It is also possible to set your browser to notify you of the cookies that are stored on your computer and ask you to accept them or not.
III. Parameters of the main browsers
1. Internet Explorer
1. In the "Tools" menu at the top right of the navigation bar, select "Internet Options"
2. Click on the "Privacy" tab
3. You can set your choices for cookies using a slider. If you click on "Advanced" you can do manual and advanced cookie management
4. Save your preferences by clicking "OK"
2. Google Chrome
1. Click the customize icon and control Google Chrome at the top right of the navigation bar
2. Select "Settings" then enable "show advanced settings"
3. In the privacy section, activate the "content settings" menu.
4. Set your choices for cookies, select "Block third-party sites."
1. In the menu bar at the top, click on "Safari", then "Preferences"
2. Select the "Privacy" icon
3. Set your choices for cookies (Blocking third-party sites)
4. Mozilla Firefox
1. In the menu at the top of the page click on "Tools" then "Options"
2. Select the "Privacy" tab
3. History Paragraph: In the "Retention Rules" drop-down menu, click "use custom settings for history"
4. The parameters that are displayed allow you to set your choices regarding cookies and their shelf life (refuse all cookies, accept cookies by refusing third-party cookies, ...)
5. Save your preferences by clicking "OK"
IV. Definition and nature of personal data
StudioSpresso informs you that it will be required to collect personal data necessary about you during your order as well as during your connections to the training area.
The expression "personal data" refers to all the data that makes it possible to identify an individual, which in this case corresponds to your surname, first name, address, e-mail address and, more generally, to any information that you will communicate to us about yourself.
1. Purpose of the Charter
This charter is intended to inform you about the means we use to collect your personal data, in the strictest respect of your rights.
We comply, for this purpose, with the law n°78-17 of January 6th, 1978 relative to the computing, the files and the liberties, in its current version.
2. Identity of the person responsible for the collection of personal data
The person in charge of the collection of your personal data on the platform is the company Private Deals, registered at the Company Registry of Paris, France under the number 810 988 436 00012, whose head office is located at 10, rue de Penthièvre 75008 Paris, France.
The company PRIVATE DEALS has regularly declared the processing of files containing personal data with the CNIL under the receipt number 2144461 and complies with the Data Protection Act.
3. Recipient of the collected data
The categories of persons who will have access to your personal data are, within the limits of their attributions, the marketing, legal and administrative services of Private Deals. The data that members put online on the platform are visible to all visitors to the site.
4. Collection of personal data
Your personal data will be collected to fulfill one or more of the following purposes:
· Manage personal access to your account on the platform
· Develop business statistics and site visits
· Keep up to date our directory of promotional information dissemination related to the platform, you have the opportunity to accept or refuse to be part of this broadcast directory
You will be informed, when collecting your personal data, the mandatory or optional transmission of these; if necessary, you will be informed of the possible consequences of a failure to reply.
5. Transfer of personal data
Private Deals remains the sole recipient of the collected data. No assignment to a third party is planned.
6. Retention period of personal data
Your personal data will not be retained beyond the duration of your StudioSpresso registration with respect to the management of our relationships, except those necessary to establish proof of a right that may be legally be archived for five (5) years. With regard to the communication missions, your personal data will not be kept for more than two (2) years after your unsubscription or after our last exchange.
We take all necessary precautions to safeguard the security of your personal data and prevent it from being distorted, damaged or unauthorized third parties having access to it.
When you choose to communicate your personal data on the platform, you expressly consent to the collection and use of your personal data in accordance with this Policy and applicable law.
9. Right of access and rectification of your personal data
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés" of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access and rectify information about you.
You can exercise this right and obtain information about yourself by contacting us:
· By email: email@example.com
· By mail: Private Deals - 10 rue de Penthièvre - 75008 Paris - France
You can also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data concerning you.
To find out more, check your rights on the CNIL website.
10. Amendments and Updates to the Charter
This Charter is subject to change at any time, in whole or in part. Any modification will be effective as from the publication of the precisely modified Charter. Your use of the platform after the publication of the amended Charter will be worth its recognition and acceptance. Otherwise, if it does not suit you, you will no longer use the platform.
Entry into force of the Charter
This Charter came into force on January 1, 2018.
11. Transmission of personal data
In accordance with the law n°7817 of January 6th, 1978, StudioSpresso reserves the right to transmit the personal data concerning the User, either to respect a legal obligation, or in application of a judicial decision, administrative, or of an authority independent administrative agency.
V. Personal data
Personal information collected is processed by StudioSpresso for the following purpose (s):
· The management of our customers
· Managing access to your personal account on our site
· Purchasing management
· Marketing Studies
· Statistics and commercial prospecting studies
· The recipient (s) of the data are the marketing department and the sales department.